Commercial Real Estate Financing to Meet Every Need
When you are looking for the capital you need to finance your next commercial real estate transaction, you aren’t only looking for the monies necessary to get your deal done, you also want to make sure you end up with the right lender and financial solution. You want terms that are both affordable and easy to manage. As a client, Wexum will help you achieve these goals.
An Impressive Array of Commercial Real Estate Financing Solutions Available
Depending on the type, size and scope of your project, you may need access to one or more of the following:
- Bridge Loans: If you are looking for long-term financing, but need a short-term loan to cover you in the meantime, bridge loans can provide you with an option that works.
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing: If you are already at the threshold of maxing out your debt capacity, yet need more funding, equity sponsorships and mezzanine financing can often get you to where you want to be.
- FHA and HUD Loans: For those participating in qualified federal housing programs, we have the ability to put you in touch with the funds that are set aside for your particular use.
- SBA Loans: If you are looking to fund the acquisition of a business, or the expansion of yours, the Small Business Administration has some of the best options available to small business.
- CMBS Loans: These products are non-recourse and they offer borrowers lower interest rates, longer terms and amortization, and the ability to cash out when refinancing their investment real estate.
- Conventional Commercial Real Estate Loans: Fixed-rate, fully amortizing products that have 10 to 30 year terms, are still among our most popular offerings.
- International Financing: When your project takes on a global scope, this financing typically involves being put in touch with high-net worth funds and wealthy individuals operating in the global marketplace.
Contact Wexum today to discuss your financing needs. It is a no risk, all upside proposition.